- Read CAMEO’s 2018 Annual Report
- Cybersecurity Webinar Takeaways
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- We are still taking responses to our Member Survey.
- Last chance to register for Advocacy Day on June 4, 2019!
- This week’s Goodie highlight is C.O.O.K. Alliance’s Home Cooking Webinar on June 5, 2019
2018 Annual Report
Cybersecurity Webinar Takeaways
- you get what you pay for with a point-of-sale online tool, so get a good one;
- make sure any security firm you hire is cost effective and understandable.
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
The San Francisco Business Times has recognized PCV’s Mary Jo Cook as one of their 2019 “Most Influential Women in Business.”
The Aspen Institute profiled Opportunity Fund’s founder Eric Weaver as one of their 2018-2019 “Job Quality Fellows.”
For Your Clients
- SB 1343 requires organizations with 5 or more paid staff to train employees on sexual harassment issues. The required training has to be completed by the end of this year.
- SBA is looking for women business owners to participate in product beta testing of their new online learning platform.
- Join Small Business Majority for a Train-the-Trainer Webinar about CalSavers on June 4, 2019 at 10:00 am PT.
- C.O.O.K. Alliance is holding a Home Cooking Webinar on June 5, 2019 at 12:30 pm PT.