- Join TODAY’s webinar, “Advocacy Day Prep & Policy Updates” at 2:00 pm.
- Federal Update
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- This week’s Goodie highlight: the CDFI Fund opened applications for the 2019 CDFI Program.
Advocacy Webinar TODAY
There’s still time for you to join today’s webinar, “Advocacy Day Prep & Policy Updates” at 2:00 pm.
Federal Policy Update
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Join the launch session of Samaschool’s new Virtual Classroom offering on April 30, 2019 at 1:00 pm PT.
- Save the date for Opportunity Finance Network’s Small Business Finance Forum on June 18-19, 2019 in Chicago.
For Your Clients
- Small Business Majority wants anonymous stories from real small business owners who have dealt with predatory lending practices.
- SBA will host a Virtual Conference for National Small Business Week on May 7-8, 2019.
- JP Morgan Chase’s PRO Neighborhoods Competition will make investments up to $5 million to CDFIs. The deadline to apply is April 22, 2019.
- The Treasury Department’s CDFI Fund has opened the application process for the 2019 CDFI Program awards. Deadline to apply is June 6, 2019.
- Member Kudos: Pacific Community Ventures, CDC Small Business Finance, and Opportunity Finance Network are partnering with CNote on its Wisdom Fund for women-owned businesses.
- Jobs: California FarmLink, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, and Feed The Hunger announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!