- North Valley Community Foundation – Camp Fire Evacuation Relief Fund
- California Community Foundation – Wildfire Relief Fund
- Ventura Community Foundation – Conejo Valley Victims Fund & Hill Fire & Woolsey Fire Sudden & Urgent Needs Effort Fund
- Renew your CAMEO membership and get more clients with Centro
- Global Cash Analysis Webinar TODAY at 2:00 pm! Don’t miss it.
- Why shopping local is a no-brainer.
- Please fill out the survey on GoBiz‘s Technical Assistance Expansion Program if you applied for the state money.
- The Goodies – This week’s highlight is that Santa Cruz SBDC is looking for a director. Check out our jobs page for that listing and other opportunities.
CAMEO Member Drive + Centro’s Business Planning App
Global Cash Analysis Webinar: A Microlending Essential
Why Shopping Local is a No-Brainer
- CALED will be hosting the webinar, A City’s Guide to Retail and Restaurant Real Estate Trends, on December 5, 2018, at 1:00 pm.
- Nonprofit Learning Lab’s Nonprofit Institute will take place in Los Angeles on January 15, 2019.
- USDA Rural Development has funds available in their Business & Industry Loan Guarantee Program.
- The Center for Responsible Lending released a documentary on South Dakota’s fight to end triple-digit payday interest rates.
For Your Clients
- The “Outsmart Disaster Challenge” offers a checklist for businesses to follow to become resilient in the face of a disaster.
- A new CA law requires employers with five or more employees to provide sexual harassment training to all employees by January 1, 2020.
- Small Business Majority is hosting a series of free webinars to explain how the changes to the ACA affect small businesses.
- American Express’ Shop Small Studio has a host of customizable marketing materials to get ready for Small Business Saturday.
- Member News: CalNonprofits published an open letter to crowdfunding companies, calling for responsible practices in the industry.
- Member News: West Company is now West Business Development Center.
- Jobs: Credit Builders Alliance, Santa Cruz SBDC, Women’s Economic Ventures, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Pacific Community Ventures, CalSavers, and JEDI are hiring!