Email: c (dot) m (dot) marshall (at) sbcglobal (dot) net
Service Area: Throughout California and U.S.
Description of services: I provide training, technical assistance and project management to the microenterprise and asset development fields. This includes a) direct services for practitioners such as board training, strategic and business planning, fund development and marketing and messaging and b) coalition building services to communities and associations wanting to build support for microenterprise development and financial capability programs. To save costs for my clients, I often work virtually, providing webinars or teleconferences with committees and program staff. In the course of my work with clients, I provide grant writing services and, in the Bay Area, I can provide interim E.D. services. Contact me for a free consultation.
- CFED–facilitated a two year learning cluster program that developed the capacity of eleven state microenterprise associations.
- California-Nevada Community Action Partnership–operated a program of training and technical assistance to develop the capacity of California Community Action Agencies to provide EITC and Financial Education Programs.
- Washington State Microenterprise Association: operated a program of training and technical assistance to help build the capacity of seven microenterprise programs in Washington State.
- Facilitated the launch of three state microenterprise associations: Florida, South Carolina and Michigan.
Business Plan Review & Financing Options
Email: metrocollegeonline (at) gmail (dot) com
Service Area: San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
Description of services:Have evaluated many business plans since 2002. We review, edit and format your business plan to Best represent your idea to the lenders. We have worked with many lenders over the years, we know how they Think and What they look for in a business plan.
Our Business Plan Services Include:
• Review business plan and Feedback
• Edit business plan for Content and grammar
• Review financial statements and or proformas
• Provide you with feedback on Budget and projections
• Financing Consultation on SBA, Micro Lenders, Factorings, etc.
We provide feedback on what your business plan needs to appear attractive to a lender and at the lowest cost possible. Looking for a SBA, USDA or a Micro loan? we can help!
Chambers of commerce and Cal Poly Pomona program for Veterans.
CAMEO members receive 10% discount on Business Plan Review Services. Please contact me at email@example.com; I’m happy to answer your questions.
Paul Terry & Associates
Email: pta (at) paulterry (dot) com
Service Area: San Francisco Bay Area
Description of services: Paul Terry & Associates (PTA) provides business management consulting and entrepreneurial training to existing and emerging small businesses, entrepreneurship centers and social enterprises. Paul Terry, principal of PTA, has been providing small business consulting and teaching entrepreneurship for over 30 years to hundreds of clients and thousands of students. Paul specializes in transition management, providing one-on-one business advisory services to help businesses owners address current challenges, facilitate new business opportunities, and implement new product or service expansions. PTA can also provide assistance related to business partnerships, joint ventures and owner exit plans.
Clients include: The Good Life Grocery, San Francisco Natural Medicine, Blue Chair Fruit Company, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center