- Business Value Gap Is Real
- Join TODAY’s Third Thursday Webinar, “Your Webinar Success: Speak to Engage Virtually” at 2:00 pm.
- FY 2019-2020 California Budget
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO – Reason #17: CAMEO is a hub of small and micro business research, such as the Prosperity Now Scorecard.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is MBDA’s RFP for a Virtual Business Center.
Business Value Gap Is Real – Prosperity Now Scorecard
Your Webinar Success: Speak to Engage Virtually
- The Aspen Institute is hosting “Creating Entrepreneurship Pathways for Opportunity Youth” on July 25, 2019 in Washington, DC.
- The Minority Business Development Agency is seeking proposals to develop and implement an MBDA Virtual Business Center. Applications must be submitted by July 26, 2019.
For Your Clients
- USC Marshall School of Business has a grants program for social enterprises seeking growth capital. Applications must be submitted before August 2nd, 2019.
- The California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s 40th Annual Statewide Convention will take place on August 21-23, 2019 in Stockton, CA.
- BEACON D.C. Women Founders Initiative published”Building Inclusive Ecosystems with Intentionality.”
- JEDE’s “Fast Facts on the California Economy” has been updated with 2018 GDP and May 2019 unemployment data.
- Free Webinar: Join Asset Funders Network on July 30, 2019 at 8:00 am PT for a live presentation with the authors of the 2019 Financial Coaching Census.
- Jobs: Renaissance, CCEDA, and CDC Small Business Finance announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!