- Take the CAMEO Member Survey by May 29, 2019, for a chance to win a gift basket courtesy of El Pajaro’s Kitchen Incubator.
- Join us for the webinar “Cybersecurity: Mitigating Risks for Microenterprises” on May 23, 2019, at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Register for Advocacy Day on June 4, 2019, in Sacramento.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is USDA’s B&I Loan Guarantee Program.
Take The CAMEO Member Survey
Third Thursday Webinar
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Registration is now open for Opportunity Finance Network’s Small Business Finance Forum on June 18-19, 2019 in Chicago.
- Take the Federal Reserve’s 2019 CDFI Survey today!
Research & Funding
- LISC published a report that analyses the CDFI industry and its trajectory of social impact investing.
- USDA’s B&I Loan Guarantee program is a fantastic stand-alone tool for lenders working to support rural businesses.
- Congrats to Main Street Launch for securing a $2 million investment from Wells Fargo to support African American entrepreneurs.
- NextCity has a new feature on place-based investing, highlighting the work Pacific Community Ventures has been doing thanks to an investment from the Federal Home Loans Bank.
- For Your Clients: Small Business Majority is hosting a free interactive presentation: “Life Pro Tip for Small Business: Paying Yourself and Your Employees” on May 14, 2019, at 12:00 pm PT.
- Jobs: Uptima Business Bootcamp, CalSavers, and Alameda County SBDC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!