In this Must Know…
- Join our Third Thursday Webinar, “Improve Your Writing in 5 Steps” on June 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
- LA Street Vendor Campaign Update
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- This week’s Goodie highlight: lots of new job opportunities, including Women’s Business Center Director for the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center.
Note: We are carefully monitoring the progress of the state budget, but at the time of this Must Know, no news as of yet.
Webinar: Improve Your Writing in 5 Steps
Join us for “Improve Your Writing in 5 Steps (and learn 11 writing tips as a bonus)” on June 20, 2019 at 2:00 pm.
Everyone writes in their job, whether for internal email exchanges or for external consumption, e.g. tweets, client stories, grant narratives, donor letters. For those of us in the microbusiness sector, effectively communicating our point is important to prove our impact. Join this webinar and walk through 5 steps in the writing process that will bring more punch to your writing and learn more than 10 easy-to-apply writing tips.
LA Street Vendor Campaign Update
The LA Street Vendor Campaign Coalition, which includes CAMEO member LURN, recently gave an update on implementation of street vending regulations in Los Angeles. Read our latest blog post to get up to date and learn how you can help.
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
This week’s blog post on the status of the LA Street Vendor Campaign is another one of the 25 reasons (or more!) we value CAMEO.
Reason #12: CAMEO keeps up to date on the issues that affect microbusinesses in DC, Sacramento, and across California – so you don’t have to.
For Your Clients
- The U.S. Census Bureau published a video for small business owners to learn how to access statistics about their market, customers, and similar businesses.
- The C.O.O.K. Alliance released a recording of their webinar for Home Kitchens, as well as a helpful infographic.
- Join Credit Builders Alliance for the launch webinar of their new CBA-Esusu Rent Reporter platform on June 20, 2019, at 11:00 am PT.
- The American Sustainable Business Council is holding the webinar “Opportunity Zones for Social Impact and Community Benefit” on June 28, 2019at 10:00 am PT.
- Kudos to Cutting Edge Capital for being a finalist for NYU’s Grunin Prize for Law and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity Finance Network published a feature on California FarmLink as part of Wells Fargo’s Diverse Community Capital program.